Don your most festive attire, from ugly sweaters to light up socks, and join us for an evening of holiday trivia on December 17th at 6:00 pm! Three rounds of trivia questions and a holiday outfit contest means that you’ll get to compete not only for the title of Kahoot Trivia Champion but also for Most Festive Outfit. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer and look fabulous doing it? To add to the fun, join us 30 minutes before the event for a special arts and crafts pre-show! In honor of the winter month, we’ll be making paper snowflakes with your choice of snowflake design from traditional pointed stars to a wreath of snowmen holding hands!
What to expect:
- According to the song, on which day of Christmas would you find swans a-swimming’?
- Hanukkah, or Chanukah, is celebrated for how many nights?
- Come dressed in your most festive holiday outfits: ugly sweaters are not only welcome, they’re encouraged!
- Test your knowledge in three rounds of speed trivia with a special holiday twist
- Win gift cards for Most Festive Outfit and Top Trivia Buffs!
- Join us 30 minutes before the main event for a special paper snowflake craft time and walk away with your own wintery decoration