MAY 18, 2019: 9:30 am-8:00 pm.
Join us on Saturday, May 18, as BSM students perform 10 hours of music to raise funds for the student scholarship and financial aid program. Perform in the community! Two Different venues: BSM & TD Bank @109th and Broadway.
Performathon 2019 Schedule
All day performances! Choose YOUR VENUE!
9:30am-2pm at TD Bank Atrium (2831 Broadway, New York, NY 10025 @109th St)
2-7pm Non-stop performances in the BSM Library
1-4pm NEW THIS YEAR! CARNIVAL! in David Greer Recital Hall running simultaneously with Performathon (another way to contribute and help raise funds for scholarships!). Tickets for food and games on sale at the entrance.
7-8pm Pizza & Ice Cream Party for all participants!
Performathon 2019 Instructions
Thank you for participating in this year’s Performathon! If you haven’t already, download your Performathon fundraising packet here. Once you have your packet, you are ready to raise funds for our financial aid program! Follow this simple guide to help make the process easy.
- The goal is to raise $50 or more! Ask family, friends, and neighbors to sponsor your performance. Donations can be made online at bsmny.org/performathon19 or in cash at your performance. Every participant will receive a free Performathon tote bag! Individual prizes such an Apple watch, Air pods and unique gift certificates will be awarded to the top earners!
- Please return this envelope with your donations by Friday, May 17 or at the Performathon.
- If you’d like a piano accompanist for your performance, sign up for a slot between 10 am -1 pm at TD Bank OR 2 pm – 3 pm at BSM David Greer Concert Hall on the online registration form. Performers are in charge of bringing their own piano accompaniment music.
- Have fun sharing your music with the community and supporting our scholarship program. Student prizes will be awarded to the individuals who raise the most! All participants and their guests are invited to a pizza, and ice cream party after the Performathon!
The Performathon encourages students to perform in a fun and supportive setting, while raising funds for Bloomingdale’s financial aid program. Come share the music and support our scholarship program! Over the past decade alone, BSM has awarded more than $2 million in tuition assistance.
Even if you cannot participate on the day of the event, please keep in mind that individual donations are another way to contribute to the Performathon event. Students who cannot or do not want to perform, can still raise money for the event and are welcome to pick up a donation envelope in the front office.
Performathon 2019 Links
- Sign Up to Perform Online
- Sponsor a Student Online
- Donate to Performathon
- Download the Performathon Packet
- Contact us at email@example.com